Inviting all potential and/or interested PQA Applicants to attend the PQC Applicants Training. PQA Applicants training, is a two-day training course which is designed ... (Read More)
How to Become an Assessor
The PQA Team of Assessors is comprised of leading Philippine business, public sector, education and health care experts and individuals selected from industry, professional and trade organizations; government agencies; other not-for-profit groups; and ranks of the retired. As a member of the Team of Assessors, the duties you perform will maintain the foundation for the value and meaning of the PQA program.
Attendance to a five-day training Course on Assessor Preparatory Workshop is a pre-requisite to becoming a member of the PQA Pool of Assessors.
As a member of the Pool of Assessors, he/she will be invited annually to serve in the PQA assessment cycle. Once part of the Team of Assessors, the assessors:
- Attend a three-day PQA Calibration Workshop prior to actual assessment;
- Serve as ambassador of the PQA program
- Identify and fulfill your responsibilities as an Assessor
- Adhere to the requirements of the Rules of Conduct, Code of Ethical Standards, Disclosure of Conflict of Interest, and Confidentiallity Considerations.
- Meet all requirements associated with a fair and competent evaluation, including adherence to the 2012-2016 PQ Criteria for Performance Excellence, the Scoring System, and consensus and site visit requirements.
- Maintain thorough documentation and reasonable records, honor time commitments, and adhere to due dates.
The PQA Assessors are selected based on individual merits and program needs. The PQA Program seeks to constitute a team of experts capable of evaluating organizations eligible for the Award and serving as representatives for the PQA Program. Criteria used in selection of assessors include breadth and depth of experience; adversity of experience; leadership and external representation; and knowledge of business, specialized areas, and/or practices and improvement strategies leading to performance excellence.